In this policy, unless it is obvious that they have some other meaning, the words "we", "our" and "us" refers to www.stwinfrids.org and its owner(s) St Winfrid’s Church.
We respect your privacy
This website (www.stwinfrids.org) is run by St Winfrid’s Church. For the purpose of the data protection act, the data controller is St Winfrid’s Church. Further information about the data controller is as follows:
Address: St Winfrid’s Church , Salisbury Road, Totton, SO40 3JA
Contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact phone number: 023 8086 5103
Rector: Revd Dr Chris Steed
Parish Administrator: Mrs Julie Godden
The information we may collect from you and how it’s used
Various information and data may be collected, stored and used by us. Such information may include;
- Any information you enter into forms which are located on our website. These forms may email the information you enter to us, stores it in a database for us to view, or both. From time to time we may also include forms which are presented within an iframe on one of our web pages, which means the form itself is hosted on another server and the information you enter is processed and stored by them.
- From time to time we may ask for your feedback or to complete surveys to help us. We may store the information you provide for future reference and use it for marketing purposes.
- Any contact you make with us may be recorded and stored for future reference and use.
- We may store, process, share and analyse information on how you browse and use our website. We may use third party software and programs (such as Google Analytics) to help us collect, store, share and analyse your browsing habits. Information stored about your browsing may include (but are not limited to); your browser software, operating system, IP address, pages visited, duration of visit, links clicked and location data. We may use this information to help us with marketing, diagnosing technical issues and improving our services.
- We will store information about the items you purchased and may use this information for marketing purposes
We may also use a cookie file to find out information about your general internet use. The cookie file will be stored on the hard drive of your computer and enables us to deliver a more personalised service to our users by finding out information such as audience size, audience demographics, audience preferences, and to recognise you when you return to our website.
Cookies may be refused by disabling them in your browser. It should be noted that certain areas and features of our website may not be accessible or functional if you disable cookies in your browser.
Your information may from time to time be accessed by and disclosed to third parties.
- Your information may be accessed and used by organisations which we use to operate our business, such as payment gateways, suppliers, delivery companies and support services.
- We may use third party software or programs which store information about how you use our website. This information is collected and stored by third parties and may be used and accessed by them.
- We may display forms for you to fill out which are created by third parties and help us with marketing purposes. The information you enter into these forms may be accessed and used by the third party.
- We may hand over information we have about you to comply with any legal obligation.
- We may exchange information about you with third parties to help reduce fraud and protect credit risks.
- We may provide your information to potential buyers of this business or its assets.
Where your information is stored
The information we collect from you may be stored in a location outside the United Kingdom or the European Union. It may be accessed and used by international organisations which we use to operate our business, such as payment gateways, suppliers, delivery companies and support services. By using our website you agree to allow third parties to access and use your information.
We take reasonable steps to keep your information secure, but unfortunately any information transferred and stored on the internet is not 100% secure. We therefore cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide to us. You must only continue to use our website if you understand and agree that although we’ll make efforts to keep your information secure, we are not liable for any breach in security of your information.
Your rights and access to information
You have the right to request for your information not to be used for marketing purposes. If you would not like your information to be used for marketing purposes please make a request via email to email@example.com.
You have the right to access information we may hold about you. You can make a request for access to the information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that such requests will incur a fee payable by you to meet the administration costs in providing the information.
Changes to this policy