Here at St Win’s we are building for the future and for the community, embarking on a series of repairs and improvements to the building. Our aims are twofold:
- We want to open the doors of the church to the community and put St Win’s firmly at the heart of the community, providing support, resources and a home for a range of support services, organisations and events.
- We want to engage with those coming into St Win’s to allow them to know the love of our Lord Jesus Christ through outreach, compassion and Christian worship.
To read more detailed plans, click here
Already we are the home of several community groups:
- Humpty Dumpty’s preschool, who meet in the Lioba Chapel from Monday to Friday, 9am to 3pm. Click here to access their website to find out more about them.
- Ickle Village are a children’s role play centre, providing a place for children to learn, develop and have fun in their own little world through six interactive role play areas. They meet in the Thistle Hall on weekdays. Click here for more details.
- Achoiring Voices is a community choir open to all, meeting at St Win's in the main church space on Mondays from 1pm.
Facilities for hire:
- Thistle Hall
- Lioba Chapel
- Large open plan area for worship and events
- Both these spaces have disability access, unisex/accessible toilets, tea and coffee making facilities, parking for 25 cars onsite with free municipal car parking within walking distance. In addition there is a small kitchen for tea/coffee making attached to the Thistle Hall, and the large open plan area has audio visual facilities and a hearing/induction loop. Contact the church office for details: email@example.com